Thinking of selling?
Call or text 843-864-3777 to get a FREE, NO-OBLIGATION pre-marketing consultation. We’ll come to your home and give you suggestions to maximize your selling price!
Why are we so confident?
1. TRACK RECORD & EXPERIENCE. Success is repeatable! In the last three years, our Average Sold/Original List Price Ratio is 97.34% – compared with 82.39% for the whole MLS and 90.81% for all Mount Pleasant. Our Average Days on Market was 38 – compared with 69 for the average agent and 61 for the average agent in Mount Pleasant.
Our team has closed more than 260 residential transactions worth over $75 million in the Charleston Area and we bring this experience to you! Our results rank us in the Top 2% of all area Realtors (Realtors of Distinction – Executive Circle).
2. AN EXCEPTIONAL MARKETING PROGRAM. Our 99-Step VIP Seller Program (read details below) is designed to prepare your home to shine and to reach home buyers ONLINE and OFFLINE.
3. OUTSTANDING COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS. From the very beginning until after closing, our team responds quickly to any buyer inquiry, and provides regular updates to our seller clients. We use the latest communication technology to always be available for potential buyers.
Our 99-Step VIP Seller Program
According to the National Association of Realtors, the three major sources for buyers are:
1) Internet – according to the National Association of Realtors, 92% of home buyers use the Internet to begin their search. And each property has 3-5 seconds to grab their attention.
2) Realtors – although many buyers search for homes online, most still use a Realtor, who helps them find and buy the house.
3) Drive-bys – people still like to drive by and suss out neighborhoods when they are ready to buy a home.
Our Marketing Plan addresses these three segments to MAXIMIZE EXPOSURE and make sure your home is found and STANDS OUT from the competition. Our services include:
Professional Home Staging Advice
Since many buyers will compare your home with new construction model homes, it is crucial that your home presents like a showroom. Our professional stager will provide FREE advice on how to show its best features, appeal to a wider public and help people visualize your house as their future home. Realtor.com confirms that Home Staging can help sell a home for more.
Since we only have 3-5 seconds to catch a buyer’s attention, a great photograph will help draw attention to your home and encourage a positive emotion to be associated with it. Inman.com provides 6 reasons why homes with professional pictures sell quicker and for a higher price. Professionally edited Visual Tours, Aerial Drone Videos and 3D Virtual Tours are some of the options we may use to highlight the best features of a home.
Social Media Blast
We are Internet savvy and exploit the best social media exposure, including Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, blogs and classified services like Craigslist and Backpage.
If the neighborhood allows it, we arrange for Open Houses as often as possible.
Because we have the Certified International Specialist (CIPS) designation, we have access to Proxio.com, an international real estate portal where realtors from many countries go look for properties for their clients.
Give that one of the major sources for buyers are busy Realtors, we make sure that when a property is first listed, we email all Realtors who have prospects registered in the MLS looking for a property with the same parameters. This way we make sure they don’t miss it inadvertently.
Making the ‘biggest splash” is what will get the most buyer attention and increase the likelihood of enticing multiple offer situations, where interested buyers compete against each other to buy your home. This is “best case scenario” to get the highest selling price. So we start marketing our listings BEFORE they are publicly on MLS within our office or 350+ agents, and using signs and social media.
We are experts at figuring out the “perceived value price band” for each of our listings, so your home gets the most visibility without leaving any money on the table. That’s why our listings sell quicker and for higher prices than average.
Call or text 843-864-3777 to get a FREE, NO-OBLIGATION pre-marketing consultation where we’ll come to your home and tell you how you may be able to maximize your selling price!